We hope you enjoy your stay and use of hot tub, however please read the following for your safety and enjoyment.
HOT TUB RULES & INSTRUCTIONS
No unauthorised use. All guests must ask for an induction before using the hot tub, if you would like to use the Hot Tub please contact a member of staff.
Guests use hot tub at their own risk – rules/disclaimer form must be signed before use.
- Users must shower before entering the Hot Tub.
- Footwear must be worn to the side of the Hot Tub.
- Guests provide own robes.
- Enter and exit the Hot Tub slowly – surface/steps become slippery and towels must be used on steps to prevent slipping, this will also stop debris entering the Hot Tub (this will be pointed out on induction).
- Max of 6 persons in the Hot Tub at any time.
- Use of the Hot Tub is NOT permitted after 9.30pm due to safety reasons.
- If temperature is over 40 degrees DO NOT enter
- No jumping or diving.
- Recommended time of 15mins per session, cool off before re-entering.
- No children under the age of 12 allowed in the Hot Tub.
- All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Plastic glasses only – STRICTLY NO glass, cans or metal items in or around the Hot Tub area.
- Alcohol in the Hot Tub is not recommended, consumption is at your own risk.
- No smoking in or around the Hot Tub.
- Do not use soaps or oils in the Hot Tub.
- Strictly NO fake tan.
- Please replace Hot Tub cover when not in use.
- Please ensure after use that jets and lights are off and lid is down and catches are in place.
- £100 CHARGE WILL APPLY IF HOT TUB NEEDS DRAINED AND REFILLED DUE TO BREAKING OF RULES.
- The Hot Tub may be unavailable at certain times due to weather conditions or for maintenance procedures.
- Use of the Hot Tub may be refused, and we reserve the right to apply this for health and safety reasons.
Hot tub must be pre booked and pre paid.
Pregnant women, elderly and people suffering from ill health should consult with their doctor before use